The Academy of Adoption and Assisted Reproduction Attorneys (AAAA) has long believed that in addition to the good work our Fellows perform and the services that AAAA itself provides, we should be “giving back” to those who need our help. With that in mind, AAAA formed the Family Formation Charitable Trust, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. The Trust believes that no person should be denied the ability to build their families through adoption or assisted reproduction due to financial hardship and that children in foster care seeking permanent placement and the adults who seek to adopt them should have additional assistance available to them.
The Board of Trustees of the Family Formation Charitable Trust has specifically formalized its mission as follows:
- To provide financial assistance to those individuals and organizations seeking to create families through adoption and assisted reproductive technology, and to provide educational programs in support of the Trust’s mission.
- To raise funding in order to provide financial assistance and programs to support building families.
- To raise funding through personal contributions, corporate contributions, and from educational programs and charitable events. Government and non-government funding sources will also be explored. Forming an endowment fund is also a goal.
- Provide grants and sponsorship for innovative and meaningful family building programs.
- It is the goal of the Trust to contribute and distribute as much of the funds that are donated or collected to the programs or families that are in need. Since the Trust is an organization operated by volunteers, all of whom are AAAA Fellows, it is believed that this goal will be easily met.
If you wish to donate to the Trust, click the donate link or please send your check made payable to:
Family Formation Charitable Trust
859 Riverside Drive, Unit #9
Greenwood, IN 46142
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact the AAAA Executive Administrator: